Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

[ChromeCast] Can't use 'play button' on filtered 'Liked Songs' list

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Dell Lattitude L5500

Operating System

Windows 10

Desktop App + Google Chromecast

My Question or Issue

While streaming music to Chromecast I can't use  'play button' which appear on every song on the list. The problem only occurs on filtered (!) 'Liked Songs' list.

When clicking this button nothing happens. Other buttons (play , next, etc.) at the bottom works fine.

Also when use this button while listening on local device it works fine.

2020-08-04 17_36_01-Poczta.png

Thanks for reporting this to us!

We've let our developers know about this and they're investigating. Just as a heads up, we’re not able to confirm if or when this will be resolved, but we'll let you know as soon as we do.

For now, we recommend keeping your Spotify app up-to-date to guarantee you get the latest features and fixes. 

0 Likes
Comments
Casual Listener
Now I noticed the same problem occurs on Android device + ChromeCast.
Exactly with the same conditions: filtered Liked Songs.
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Thanks for reporting this to us!

We've let our developers know about this and they're investigating. Just as a heads up, we’re not able to confirm if or when this will be resolved, but we'll let you know as soon as we do.

For now, we recommend keeping your Spotify app up-to-date to guarantee you get the latest features and fixes. 

Related Issues