Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connecting to the Nuvo audio system not working

Hey folks!

We've been receiving reports that Spotify has been failing to connect to Nuvo audio systems during the last few days, following one of the latest updates.

We've merged several threads here in order to keep everyone in the loop.

We'd appreciate it if you kept us posted!

EDIT: We've also received reports of this same behavior occurring on Sony (STR DN1080) devices. 

Hi folks,

Nuvo has recently released an update, so this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure to install it to your system so that you're running the latest software version.

In case you're still having trouble, you can go ahead and post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks and cheers!

Comments
22gxfq44l4u34lghxlu

My Spotify app will no longer connect to my Nuvo whole home audio system. I can see my Nuvo speakers in the list of available devices to play from but after selecting a zone I get a "connecting" message and nothing else. I've tried updating apps, firmware, resetting network equipment, removing and reinstalling the Spotify app and nothing works. Spotify please address the issue and deliver a time frame for a fix.

Iphone 12 mini

iOS 15.3.1

Ab177

Same thing happening to me 

Ab177

My Spotify app will no longer connect to my Nuvo whole home audio system. I can see my Nuvo speakers in the list of available devices to play from but after selecting a zone I get a "connecting" message and nothing else. I've tried updating apps, firmware, resetting network equipment, removing and reinstalling the Spotify app and nothing works. Spotify please address the issue and deliver a time frame for a fix.

it works for airplay and on Amazon music etc just Spotify not connecting. Literally from out of blue stopped working few days ago. 

family premium subscription 

iphone 11

UK 

HarleyQ92

I am having the same issue. Is there an estimated resolution time for this?

Miamicanesfan

Having the same issue it's been 2 weeks this is ridiculous. I called Legrand Nuvo and they said it was a global issue on Spotifs end something to do with the DNS.

khitz

Same problem.  Spotify - please let us know when this will be resolved.  

Harryx

Just cancel your payment.

DN-AU

Same same for a few weeks now - anything happening here with reconnecting Nuvo???

Juanusa33

Nuvo said to us that this is a Spotify problem, they dont know when their service is coming back for nuvo. So mad with Spotify right now. For a thousand dollar equipment counting with amazon and pandora Sucks! 

Vasil
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hello everyone,

Thanks for reporting this!
We just want to let you know that we've alerted the right tech folks and they're looking into it.

As soon as we have more news to share, we'll let you know in this thread!

In the meantime, you can click on the +VOTE button, so that we can keep track of the number of affected users.

Much appreciated!