Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content error, Talk Talk - Spirit of Eden

Content error, Talk Talk - Spirit of Eden

There is an error between track 1 and 2 on Talk Talk's Spirit of Eden album, where the last minute or so of track 1 is duplicated and identical to the first minute of track 2. 

Regards,

Simen

7 Replies

Hey @simen89! Thanks for letting me know about this.

That sounds a bit odd. I've reported this to the right folks. Great detective work.

Thanks again, keep rocking! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This has still not been fixed after a month. I'd like it to be fixed immediately, if possible. The status should not have been changed to "not an issue" if the issue wasn't even going to be resolved.

Still hasn't been fixed.

Still not fixed, unfortunately. Really off-putting, because the record should be flowing.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community about this, and sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Oh no, that's not cool! We recommend you check out this support page which will provide you with the next steps to follow.

Let us know how it goes! 

Best,

P

Hey, Peter, thanks for replying. I followed these instructions about six weeks ago (August 7th), and the album still hasn't been fixed. Do you know if there is a way to escalate this manually? Thanks again!

Edit: I've just followed the instructions again, and I got an instant response this time. Hopefully this problem gets solved now.

Hey @user-removed,

The response time may vary, but hopefully they'll look into this as soon as possible. 

All the best 🙂

Suggested posts