Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DJ Button missing in Now playing view on iOS devices

Hey,

We've received reports about this affecting users on version 8.8.14.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
bunnyspliff

Whenever I use the AI DJ the button to change genres and all that doesn’t show up on the bottom right corner, it just looks like it does on any other playlist. Is anyone else having this problem? 

Plan

Premium Family

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 16.3.1

andygoh5

I’m also having the same issue, and I have the same details as you except that I’m on iPhone XR. I’ve been talking to @SpotifyCares on Twitter to try to solve the issue, but no luck yet. 

ladiechilde

Same problem here. I’ve made sure my app is updated, but the bottom right space is blank where the queue button or the DJ button is supposed to be. 

74C22113-293B-447A-BC23-53EBC1A68C87.png
BabyEcho0_YT_SP

you should put this on the iOS (iPhone, iPad) page

if this answers your question  hit the "Accept as Solution"., maybe give me a Like. follow myspotify account link2.png? and community account here. keep up the good work  and keep on growing the community! 

Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
I have access to the spotify DJ, and I can start playing it. But when i’m in the music player, the DJ button in the bottom right doesn’t show up.
ladiechilde

Same problem here. I’ve made sure my app is updated, but the bottom right space is blank where the queue button or the DJ button is supposed to be. 

F16281D8-9CA9-411D-8628-06154B5128DF.png
moniii
I’m using the dj but the button that’s supposed to be on the right bottom side isn’t showing up
BlaikeB

I have the same issue 

Eni

Hey folks, 

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

We’ve passed this info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

Could you also make sure to provide us with the following info, if you haven’t already:

• your device make, model  + OS version;
  • the exact Spotify version you're currently running;
  • troubleshooting methods that you've tried;
  • screenshots or a short video of the issue.

We'll be on the lookout.

UnderKnown_

Its a know issue, I think they are working on it.