Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DJ Button missing in Now playing view on iOS devices

Hey,

We've received reports about this affecting users on version 8.8.14.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
andygoh5

Hello, 

Here's the info you requested:

In the screenshot below, I am using the DJ feature, but there is no blue DJ button on the bottom right of the player:

IMG_8222.PNG

Also, the problem mainly seems to be with my device. I've logged into a different Premium account on my device, and the DJ button also did not appear. However, I can see the DJ button on my iPad (which is on the same Spotify account).

ksubi999

me 2

mimikins
so my dj itself is there and working, but there’s supposed to be a button that makes the dj play something new when i don’t like what it’s giving me, but THAT button is gone so i have to manually skip each song until he switches it up himself
Marv1982

Same issue here with the iphone 14 pro max... Does anyone know if Spotify is working on a patch to fix this???

Bipsahoy
When I’m using the Dj feature the button that used to appear to make him come back earlier to change the music isn’t appearing anymore but if I skip all the songs for the section he’ll show up that way
0kComputer1

Yeah just had the same issue. The dj returns after 5 song intervals but no prompts to skip

batterie5

Same issue here as well. I am running iPhone X iOS 16.2  the button was there when I first used it and now it’s gone. There’s no way to change the genre if I don’t like it. I can only skip songs now. 

davidmedinagarza

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I still haven’t found any answers and it’s been almost 2 days now 😕 

my dj just got show up
MihailY
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.