Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DJ Button missing in Now playing view on iOS devices

Hey,

We've received reports about this affecting users on version 8.8.14.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Top Answer
OneEye06

looks like this issue is fixed in version 8.8.15.609

C50C37EB-9FF1-480F-9736-6FF50D5DA8AF.png

 Thanks for the fast turnaround!!  

Comments
Alex

Hi folks,

Thanks for the posts.

Can you give us a bit more info about this missing button? well do our best to help.

You can also include some screenshots with your replies.

Cheers.

ComptonKFC
I had Spotify canvas for a few months when it came out but it stopped appearing one day randomly. Now I haven’t had it for well over a year and I have tried everything to fix it. It’s not on my settings, I’ve deleted the app and logged out, and I have been online to get answers and it still doesn’t work. I also don’t have Spotify DJ despite being in the US and a premium listener. I think there may be something wrong with my account or something.
OneEye06

I am also experiencing the same issue

•  iPhone 13 Pro Max
  •  iOS 16.3.1
  •  Spotify 8.8.14.607
BabyEcho0_YT_SP

@MihailY

thanks for jumping and passing this issue to the relevant team and hope they fix the problem 😉

ch3qu309-us

Uninstall and reinstall the app! Just tried it as it’s been happening to me for days and i got it back!

Mattbarnes22

I don’t even have access to the DJ

ercooo10

Plan

1. Premium
  2. Us
  3. Iphone 12 Pro 
  4. Ios 16.3.1
  5. My Question or Issue: when I open my Ai Dj on my ios app, i can’t see the dj icon that’s supposed to be at bottom right. can you help me about it?

I added the photos for making it clear, one from the ad & one from my app.  when you look at the bottom right the dj icon isn’t there in mine. 

thanks in advance. 

B98A1AB1-9BDD-429E-B1F3-EC94BE8B3341.png
D3657621-1EBF-431D-868B-86279FCE7807.png
OneEye06

looks like this issue is fixed in version 8.8.15.609

C50C37EB-9FF1-480F-9736-6FF50D5DA8AF.png

 Thanks for the fast turnaround!!  

Lyubka
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Duke_Nasty

Plan=Duo (Premium)

Country=USA

Device=iPhone 13

OS version=iOS 16.3.1

Spotify version=8.8.16.643

My Question or Issue:

Followed all instructions to gain access, however I am unable to see anything related to DJ.

My SO is the other member of our DUO plan, has a galaxy 21 and has had the DJ feature for over a week.