Daily Mixes Are Missing

My daily mixes were there earlier today on both the web player (windows) and on my phone (Iphone 6S) and now they are gone. I upgrade to premium a few months ago, no recent changes. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you’re still experiencing this issue, can you make a new thread in the relevant help board? We'll get back to you there.

Thanks!

Comments
edwardtwood
Casual Listener

Ditto here.  Windows desktop app as well as my Android phone app do not show any Daily Mix playlists.   

One did show up under "Recently Played" but after clicking on it. states "Daily Mix cannot be started"

OnceFallen
Visitor

Same issue here with everyone else on my family plan experiencing the same issues. I was able to pull them up once and only one of them was able to be played, but it quit after the final song on the initial playlist and now they're not even showing in my history. I've tried unistalling/reinstalling on both my computer and phone and still nothing.

paulk55
Visitor

Here too. Was playing one, and it stopped. 

Looked in Made For You, but they were all gone. Restarting app did nothing. Hopefully, this is a temporary glitch, as they're one of the best features of Spotify.

toddlemmon
Visitor

Same here. Nothing. I've re-installed on both my iPhone and Macbook Pro. Still no daily mix tab or Daily Mixes. I have six and I miss them.

smoses
Visitor

Same thing here. Tried restarting, checked the "hosts" file that another thread mentions for similar problems people have had in the past, uninstalling and reinstalling, etc. My Daily Mixes and Friends feed just don't exist anymore on any device or app that try to use Spotify on...

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @hw1109@smoses, @toddlemmon, @paulk55 & @OnceFallen, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

This issue seems to have been fixed. Please check the Made for You section and all your Daily Mixes should be there.

Have a nice day :)

OnceFallen
Visitor

Still missing on both my computer and my phone even after restarting both

paulk55
Visitor

Thanks, @Loxer, but mine still aren't there. I restarted app twice, without success.

lypp5-dh_g3j8

Still not there.

altaviese

Hi, is there an amount of time to wait for this service to be restored. I was just using it, and saw it when I opened Spotify...then it disappeared. This is all in a span of the last thirty minutes.