Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Google Pixel 2/PC

Operating System

Android/(Arch Linux/Windows)

My Issue

Daily Mixes are nowhere to be found in any platform on the Made For You page, and I have no idea what happened to them. The only playlists in my Made For You section are:

• On Repeat
  • Repeat Rewind
  • Discover Weekly
  • Release Radar
  • Your Summer Rewind
  • Your Top Songs 2018
  • Tastebreakers

The Daily Mixes used to be here as well but now they're suddenly gone on all devices. What happened?

Edit: I found a few in my Recently Played section, but they're still gone from the Made For You page.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you’re still experiencing this issue, make sure to perform a clean reinstall of the app.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

Comments
johnnycrich

Plan

Premium

Device/OS

macOS 10.14.2

App

Mac Desktop

Spotify Version

Desktop app v1.1.16.522.g55a4b852

- Daily Mix search returns nothing

BravoHotel

Not seeing daily mixes on web player (Chrome ver. 77, running Windows 10 64-bit) or on mobile (iOS 13.1, Spotify ver. 8.5.25).

Ziggie8
  • Info on the devices you're having troubles seeing the Daily Mixes, including the OS (operating system) and its version
    Windows 10 and Android 
  • The version of the Spotify app on each device
    1.1.16.522.g55a4b852 and 8.5.24.762
  • If you search for "Daily Mix" are you able to locate and play your Daily Mixes?
    Can find the genre, but it just takes me to the 'Made for You' tab

Also missing for me:

Made for youMade for you

lorenlenea

daily mixes are gone both on my laptop and my phone. my laptop is a 2015 macbook pro running sierra 10.12.6 and spotify 1.1.14.475.g566c8beb. my phone is an iphone 8 running ios 13.0 and spotify 8.5.25. my mixes don't come up when i search for daily mixes on either of these platforms, but they are still there in the made for you section on the spotify web player. 

wildcatguy

All of my Daily Mixes are also gone, nowhere to be found.  Details:

Spotify Android App 

Android Pie Operating System

LG G7 ThinQ Phone.

The Daily Mixes are also missing when I look on the Spotify Windows 10 app on my laptop.

Thanks.

DarleneB

They're back!

CjSaiz_92

Having this issue on my Galaxy 9+. One day they're there. The next they're not. Then they're there the next day. And gone the next. It's an on and off process for me and it sucks because I use daily mixes everyday at work since I can easily pick a mix for the genre of music I feel like playing. Please solve the issue.

walkerbrosfan24

I SEE THEM NOW!!   COMPLAINING WORKS!!!

SSS111
They are back for me as well. YAY!!

Thanks Spotify, please close this thread.