Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily mix disappeared after Premium upgrade

Plan

Premium

Country

India

Device

Xiaomi MI A2

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

I signed up to Spotify as a free user at first and after choosing my preferred artists I got Daily Mixes appearing on my home screen. After few listens I upgraded to Premium and after upgrade the Daily Mixes suddenly disappeared. This happened from February 27 and still now I have not seen the Daily Mix feature. 

The issue is occurring on all devices and platforms along with my Android phone, like my Windows 10 Spotify desktop app, and the Spotify Web Player. 

I have come to like Spotify for it's awesome features so any help about this is very much appreciated.

Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We just wanted to let you know that the right folks are looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version.

Thanks again!

Comments
HarjotShah

Nope, does anyone know how to open up an incident with Spotify or contact the team regarding this issue. Daily mixes was the only reason for me to get the premium service, without its presence Spotify is useless for me 

KhushbooSinha

Hi, I have the same problem, its really annoying i was really enjoying the daily mixes. However after i upgraded to premium account all daily mixes disappeared and instead i see music which i really despise on my home page, inspite of following all my favorite artists. I unistalled and reinstalled Spotify, logged in and out but no luck. I kind of regret going for premium

Device: Android, Mi A2

Version: 8.4.97.807

immosa

Plan

Premium

Country

China

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows10

My Question or Issue

Recently i upgrade to premium accout, but some reason dailymix didn't show up on my pc or ios.

i try to reset hosts and reinstalling,but it seems didn't work.

OneByBoo

Hey there @immosa,

thanks for posting in the community !

As you mentioned joining the Premium sebscription lately, i suggest you give it a bit more time.

The Daily Mix is updated according to how frequent you use Spotify.

You can read some more about the "Daily Mix" feature here.

Let me know if you need more help 😃

Peter

Hey folks,

We haven't heard from you in a while!

We just wanted to see if your Daily Mixes have reappeared in the meantime.

If you're still experiencing this issue, could you make sure you've provided us with the information we requested, including your current Spotify version?

Thanks 🙂

HarjotShah
No they haven't. I contacted the support, and got the response quoted
below. There's been an app update but the issue still exists. I'm not near
a pc, as soon as I get in reach I'm cancelling my premium subscription

""Thanks for your reply.

Our best tech folks are still looking into this, sorry to keep you waiting.

We understand this must be frustrating, but hopefully it won't be too much
longer before we've resolved the issue.

Thanks again for your patience, we really appreciate it.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.""
immosa
Hi, my spotify version is latested update.

I uploade the image about under tab made for you

youbme

I'm having a similar issue. When I logged into my free account (haven't used it in over a year) I was prompted to follow artists, after that I found five daily mix playlists. I listened to two of them, then upgraded to premium a couple if days later. Once I was upgraded, all the mixes disappeared except for the two playlists I listened to.

This is very annoying as this was one of the features that encouraged me to switch from Google Play.

I'm using Android, Pixel 2XL, Pie. I've also tried on the windows 10 app.

jpmills26

United States
LG Stylo 3 Plus TP450 7.0

IrfanIntekhab

Mine got fixed automatically as I kept using the app