Announcements

[Desktop][Artist page] Clicking left-side album artwork won't return you to currently playing track

Thread: 328988

Description

• Find an artist page that has a lot of albums (for example: Steve Aoki)
  • Scroll down, off the first page and start playing a track
  • Scroll back up, so the currently playing track isn't shown on screen anymore
  • Click the album artwork on the bottom left
  • Expected:
    Main section to jump to the currently playing track
  • Actual:
    Nothing happens

Additional information

Version 0.8.5: Works as expected

Version 0.8.8+: Broken

Updates

2013-03-28: Bug added

--

When posting in this forum please make sure you have read these guidelines.

2015-05-18

Hey folks! This feature is now back with the 1.0.5 Desktop update. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this for you all. 

Comments
mvnivcvl

Not only will clicking on the album artwork NOT take you to the currently playing track, it will highlight the WRONG song.

please fix this!

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Fixed

2015-05-18

Hey folks! This feature is now back with the 1.0.5 Desktop update. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this for you all. 

kawaiiguyy

When should we expect that update to be rolled out...?  I haven't had an update pushed to my app and the website still downloads 1.0.4.90.

Thank you

kawaiiguyy

I have just installed the latest version and I am very sad to report that is NOT WORKING.  All that it does now is return you to the last place on the list that you were, this DOES NOT scroll to where the currently playing track is.  VERY dissapointing

lpnjesse

Is no one else having this problem?   I have tried this on both Mac and PC and it just does not work with the new update!

mvnivcvl

IT WORKS!! at least with the new update that I downloaded on May 30th, 2015

kawaiiguyy

Ok, So it finally works with verion 1.0.6.80.g2a801a53 with 1 small exception, and someone tell me if this is by design or just a bug please...   

It will not work on the "Starred" playlist.  If you are playing a song from your Starred list, then navigate away and then click the album art it will return you to the Starred playlist, but only to the last viewed position in the list and NOT to the actively playing song.