[Desktop Client] Local files -- only showing half

I'm posting this here because this has been ongoing since about April/May.

The desktop client only shows about half to 3/4 of my local files. I have about 31k songs, and in order to see them all, I have to toggle the artist button (or song button, or whatever I'm searching by) between up and down. Otherwise, toggling artist starting at Z stops at F and starting at numbers prior to A stops at M.

At this point, I'm using Spotify as my main music program. I USED to be able to see all the files, no problem, but sometime in spring there was a release that completely broke this. Is there a fix in the works for this? Thanks!

Hey folks we're closing this as we haven't heard back from any more users with this issue.

Comments
Goodman
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Closed

Hi there. I've asked some folks to look into this. In the mean time; is there any chance you might find parts of your local library in the Spotify one, thus reducing the number of local files? If anything, that way, you'd be able to bring more of it with you and always be able to listen on the go 🙂

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Closed

Hey folks we're closing this as we haven't heard back from any more users with this issue.

Related Issues