[Desktop] Discover tab not updating (Top Recommendations, Similar To)

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

PIXEL 3 XL

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

My Top Recommended and everything else under my Discover has not updated in several weeks after typically updating more than once a week. Any suggestions on fixes?

Hey there folks,

We really appreciate all your reports regarding this issue. This should now be fixed.

If you're having troubles, make sure to try a quick reinstall of the app first.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd still like to know. Just head over to the related Help Board and start a new thread with the necessary info so we can take a closer look. Thanks!

Comments
Katerina
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey there folks,

We really appreciate all your reports regarding this issue. This should now be fixed.

If you're having troubles, make sure to try a quick reinstall of the app first.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd still like to know. Just head over to the related Help Board and start a new thread with the necessary info so we can take a closer look. Thanks!

beano12
Regular

Yes, working now and as a bonus - Spotify home page has got new features some of it related to the '' recommendations ''. Great work and hope it is working for everyone. Thank again to the Spotify team and everybody involved

Jendk3r
Casual Listener

For me the problem has been fixed on Android, iPad but not on Mac. On Mac main page and the recommendations still do not update. Quick reinstall did not help. This is very annoying, as I am using Mac the most to control music.

Additionally "more like ..." on main page is still frozen on all devices. I tried quick reinstall on all devices, but the issue persists.

randyr5
Gig Goer

So annoying Windows 10 not updating again

Related Issues