[Desktop] Explicit tags not displaying correctly when zoomed out

Device

Macbook Pro mid-2012

Operating System

macOS 10.5.4

My Question or Issue

Since I have a 13.3" screen with only 1280x800 resolution I use the zoom out function to make everything smaller in the Spotify app. I recently started to notice that if I zoom out twice the explicit tag cuts the "T" from the end and replaces it with three dots which takes up more amount of space than the "T" in the end would.

"T" replaced with "...""T" replaced with "..."

The hasn't always been the case so I guess it's a minor bug.

Spotify version 1.1.29.586.g652b8762. Clean installation didn't fix it.

Would be nice if the right persons get be notified and maybe the bug fixed as well.

Thanks.

Hey there folks,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've passed on all your feedback to the right teams who are continuing looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app fully up-to-date to guarantee you’re rocking all the latest features and fixes. 

Thanks again!

Comments
Xenia
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hey there folks,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've passed on all your feedback to the right teams who are continuing looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app fully up-to-date to guarantee you’re rocking all the latest features and fixes. 

Thanks again!