Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Desktop] Scroll position bug

Hi, this problem seem to be new (1.0.32.96.g3c8a06e6).

If you scroll down in a playlist, start a song, click on the artist then return to the playlist you will end up in the correct position. However, if you start scrolling again you will end up on top of the playlist.

Step by step:

1. Open a large playlist

2. Scroll down a bit and start a song

3. Click on the artist

4. Return to playlist

5. Scroll - and end up on top of the list.

Cheers,

EDIT:

v1.0.39.157.g674ae377 contain the bug fix.

Hey folks!

Thanks for all your comments and feedback relating to this thread. We've been given the all-clear backstage and haven't seen any more recent reports.

Please let us know if you're still having issues 🙂

Cheers.

Comments
Laura
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey @Sundbe! Thanks for the heads up.

We were able to replicate this issue on our end and we've passed the info on to the relevant folks.

Any updates will be posted to this thread. Have a good one 🙂

__43

This is driving me insane.  Every interaction with an album, back to the top. 

Natalie

Thanks for letting us know!

Rest assured, we've passed your info on to the right folks. Fingers crossed we'll have more info soon 🙂

Natalie

Marky_the_Cat

I'm having this same issue.  Glad to see I'm not alone in this!

realityfantasy

Waiting for the solution:)

borstman

Having the same issue. Driving me crazy as well! This is a problem for me because I like to organize a lot in my playlists and ending up at the top of the playlist everytime is really frustrating. Hope for a solution soon. 🙂

asldkjflsdkfjn

Please fix this. Between this and not getting notifications of new music, actually finding new music is essentially impossible.  One of the reasons I liked Spotify was that I could actually follow artists I like and find their new music.  This is now basically impossible.

teslat

Just a FYI this is a problem in non user lists too, like New Release or Discover.

UpFromTheSKies

I found a temporary fix for this... After you go back to the previous page, un-maximize Spotify and then maximize it again, then use the scroll bar to move down the page (NOT the scroll wheel on your mouse) and it won't jump back to the top of the page. It's still very annoying, but it should help a little until Spotify's developers fix the problem. 

justinpaulware

Having the same issue. This is incredibly irritating. Looking forward to a solution! Thanks for getting on this!!