Desktop issue

i am using spotify free but everytime after the spotify upgrade ad it stops or most ads and it will not continie playing the music unless i close out the  spotify, i tried all the issues related to this  issue that i have seen

please help me i really like using spotify but i dont want to give it up based on a possible small glitch in the program

i use a desktop pc which has windows 10 on it as of now

Hey guys!

It seems we didn't receive a reply from your end. For this reason, we're setting this post as "Closed".

Don't hesitate to write us back if you need some extra help.

Our best,
Comments
Vintagejones

I am having the same issue. It's been very frustrating. 

MaryC1

Hey @realclassicchic and @Vintagejones,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community for help!

We've spotted some similar cases and we're currently investigating. To get this reported, could you let us know the following info?

• A name of an ad this is happening with.
  • Your Spotify version.
  • The Operating System of your device.
  • An example of an exact time/date this happened.

We'll keep an eye over here.

MaryC1
Status changed to: Closed

realclassicchic

the most ads it will stop after is upgrade to spotify premium ad, it all happens on the american family insurance ad too

spotify version 1.0.36.124.g1cba1920

i am using a desktop pc with windows 10 operating system

the exact date i am not sure of but it started a few days before i submitted this topic to the community group

FabianS_Bogota

Thanks for the info @realclassicchic!

We'll pass it on to the relevant folks. In the meantime, please try a clean reinstall with these steps.

Keep us posted.

Jim

Hey @realclassicchic!

Following the steps from @FabianS_Bogota, how are you getting on? Are you still having the same issue? Give us a shout if you're still having trouble and we'll see what else we can suggest.

Cheers 🙂

MaryC1
Status changed to: Closed

Hey guys!

It seems we didn't receive a reply from your end. For this reason, we're setting this post as "Closed".

Don't hesitate to write us back if you need some extra help.

Our best,