Device is full???

So I have a galaxy S7 and I downloaded the spotify app and pay for it every month because I need music on my phone for an up coming deployment. I started dowloading music on the app and have got quite a few songs downloaded (right around 3500) now but I recently got a a message that pops up every time I try to download something new that says "DOWNLOAD ERROR, downloading has stopped because there's no space left on this device". After getting this error message i went to see if I would be able to take pictures and download new apps and I am still able to do these things so my phone is not full.. is there a cap to how much you can download to to app? I'm confused.

Hey @Angusmoss! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to download more than 3,333 songs to your device. You can show your support for this idea to have this limit lifted. Let me know if there's anything else.

Take care! 🙂

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Angusmoss! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to download more than 3,333 songs to your device. You can show your support for this idea to have this limit lifted. Let me know if there's anything else.

Take care! 🙂

Uribe

Is there a limit as to how many songs you can download?  I am getting the same error message and I have deleted and made space, but the downloading error keeps popping up every time I open the app.  What can I do? I even removed a lot of downloaded music and I still get the message.  Thanks