Discover Weekly is bad

My Discover Weekly hasn't been good for a while. 

The thing that is frustrating is that if you listen to music in an odd way (for me, it's listening to piano music while i sleep... so like 8 hours a night), it'll basically consume your discover weekly. So, now i've literally stopped listening to classical music (i use another service instead), and my discover weekly still hasn't recovered. A feature to reset or upvote/downvote is really important to the experience, and frankly, one of the best parts of your service. 

Hi @khayman281, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The algorithm takes the info from the music you listen the most for future reference. If you want to keep listening to this type of music without leaving Spotify, you can try to use the Private Session feature. In some more weeks the Discover Weekly should be getting adjusted to what you're currently listening.

Let us know if you have any more doubts.

0 Likes
Comments
RodrigoPalma
Roadie
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hi @khayman281, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The algorithm takes the info from the music you listen the most for future reference. If you want to keep listening to this type of music without leaving Spotify, you can try to use the Private Session feature. In some more weeks the Discover Weekly should be getting adjusted to what you're currently listening.

Let us know if you have any more doubts.

rbejot

Hi !

It's the same for me. Before, this playlist was amazing, and for about ~5 weeks it's horrible !

The dislike option inside the radio playlist from a song is great, why don't you add this feature for the discover weekly playlist ? What happened ? 😞 

Best regards

Related Issues