Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly not playing, and endlessly loads

We've received reports about Discover Weekly not playing for some folks, and it also seem to endlessly load.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
31inqf7faoleaq64icoz

Same problem here, on Android it loads infinitely, and on Windows, both web player and the app it loads for about 10 seconds then returns the message "Couldn't find that playlist". 

Matengarufuk

1A96F276-745A-41D3-B773-7D08F0ED98E3.png

I have an issue when I go to discover weekly it’s is loading to long why? How can we get this fix. I am on IOS 15.4.1 version iPhone 11 Pro 

Mario
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

gerd94706

Unfortunately, the issue is not fixed for me.

I'm using the web interface at https://play.spotify.com, so it's safe to say this isn't an issue with any locally installed client (& browser cache is cleared).

Same story that was mentioned above by others:
I click on "Discover something new", then "Discover Weekly".

Then I see bouncing dots for a few seconds, followed by this error message:

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 13.34.17.png

Update 2022-09-28: "Discover Weekly" started working for me again today!