Does someone have access to my account?

Random playlists started to appear in my playlist section of spotify which I thought was weird, but I overlooked it (thought it might just be a bug). Then I was having trouble logging in, so I reset my password and then used the "sign out all devices" option to make sure if somene had managed to access my account then they would no longer be able to. This allowed me to finally be able to log in (even though my initial password/username was correct) but once I went to play songs from my playlist, all mine had been deleted and replaced with even weirder playlists. I restored my old ones which is fine and its only the lithium app which has priviliges with my account. What's going on? p.s. I'm the only one who uses my account.

Hey @minglinglang! Welcome to the Spotify Community! 

That's not cool! If you think your account had been accessed by someone else this article should help. Could you give that a shot? Let me know how you get on.

Thanks and have an awesome day! 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
carlonssho
Music Fan

It's the most probable scenario, change innmediately your pass and use the sign out eveywhere option

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @minglinglang! Welcome to the Spotify Community! 

That's not cool! If you think your account had been accessed by someone else this article should help. Could you give that a shot? Let me know how you get on.

Thanks and have an awesome day! 🙂

Related Issues