Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download Audio Quality on iOS does not list any options.

We are receiving reports that the download audio quality options are missing for iOS users.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue!

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.
In case it persists after the update, clear the app cache data 🙂

Cheers!

Comments
achamizoch

I uninstalled Spotify and I reinstalled it, but when I tried to configure the audio quality for downloads the options were not available. However for Wifi and mobile data these options are available.

My device:

Iphone 11 pro

IOS 15.5

IMG_0525.jpg

I'm seeing this same thing too

cdfm

Same problem.

My device:

iPhone 13

iOS 15.5

IMG_0005.PNG
abrom93

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

IOS 15.5

My Question or Issue

I deleted and re downloaded my Spotify app last night, when I downloaded the app again I noticed that text was missing under the audio quality ‘download’ section and video quality section. Anyone else had this issue and is there a fix for this or will this be addressed in an update? 

Same issue on iOS15.5 as well (iPhone 13 Pro). Also missing on Video quality in all sections. 

Yordan

Hi @abrom93,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you share a screenshot which shows how the app looks on your end? Feel free to also let us know the version of Spotify you're running, as well as the troubleshooting you've tried so far so we avoid repeating the steps.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Cheers!

I have this issue, using iPhone 13 Pro running iOS15.5. See screen shot of issue and spotify version being used.

IMG_0185.PNG
IMG_0186.PNG
Yordan

Hi @user-removed!

Thanks for these screenshots!

We've gone ahead and reported this to our tech folks, who'll look into it. As soon as we have any updates on this, rest assured we'll keep you guys posted here.

Thanks again and cheers!

PhoenixMonroe
Whenever I navigate to settings > Audio Quality and scroll down to the download section it is completely blank there is no toggles to set the download quality of music
cdiony

Same here, using iphone 13 pro max with iOS 15.5.. The text to choose download quality is missing.. No Chang when app is deleted and reinstalled..