Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download Audio Quality on iOS does not list any options.

We are receiving reports that the download audio quality options are missing for iOS users.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue!

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.
In case it persists after the update, clear the app cache data 🙂

Cheers!

Comments
log63

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 12 mini

Operating System

iOS 15.5

My Question or Issue

Some settings in Settings > Audio Quality and Settings > Video Quality don’t show up and appear to be replaced by blank space instead. See attachments.

What I’ve tried to fix it:

• Restarting the app
  • Updating the app to the latest version 
  • Logging out and logging back in
73AB4C7A-1B00-44C4-B596-C361E650C88E.png
654AD4F2-20C1-498D-994E-CD4C4FEAFBDD.png
heyitsjohnny

I'm glad this is getting traction. Wanted to change my download quality for my flight this weekend to make the download go by a bit faster, but was met with this. Screen shots attached. Downloads for audio quality + video quality display no options. Thanks for looking into this Spotify!

IMG_4460.jpg
IMG_4458.jpg
IMG_4459.jpg
Archimedios

Plan
Premium

Country

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

iOS 15.5

My Question or Issue

In certain settings, the options are covered by a blank black box, see attachment.

Archimedios

B99A097C-489D-43B2-8590-B476A491760F.jpeg

Carlosaf1

Same here…

E403E3B8-75DC-48DF-84E1-99E2D551C754.png
A2225A1C-4C36-4061-A738-D27B131EE2A1.png
E808774B-85AB-42D5-B89B-3A87FB6DB094.png
ExpensiveFruit

Yes, I updated as well with the same results/issue still present. I have literally tried everything… Power off/power on, log out/login, airplane mode off and on, hard reboot, uninstall/reinstall app, unlinked any services like Alexa, Waze etc. no fix as of yet. 

The only things I have not tried yet is to reset network settings and factory reset and restore from backup (or setup manually without backup). I could always try to clean reinstall the operating system via finder (iTunes) on my MacBook but not sure that would be effective. Since it is a common occurrence I am thinking it is software related via the app itself. Hopefully the good people at Spotify will come up with a software patch/resolution soon. Thanks to Spotify for any efforts!

Fallback1

I am having the exact same issue with same appearance as screenshots by original post on an iPhone 8 with latest Spotify app and iOS. 

CocoEspresso

Good to see that I'm not the only one that is experiencing this. I had gone through livechat with support and gone through 3 reps and multiple troubleshooting steps which included all the steps which the previous post had gone through but still no joy. All my colleagues that are using iPhone is experiencing the same issue so hopefully this can be resolved quickly. Thank you.

erroldnazareth

I have the same issue. I reached out to support a few days back for a solution and I was asked to do a clean re-install. Followed the step but still facing the same issue. Re-installed the app today but nothing has changed. 

Device: iPhone 12 updated to iOS15.5

IMG_0007.PNG
IMG_0006.PNG
didi14

me too, bad download audio quality at the moment