Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime 20th Feb. 2023: Issues managing Family/Duo/Student plans in some regions

Folks in Brazil, Turkey, Colombia and Indonesia are  reporting that they're unable to manage their Family and Duo plans, as the corresponding tab in their accounts does not load.  

Also, some folks in Brazil  reported, that they're unable to verify they are Students as well, because the verification page does not load when they're going through the verify flow.  

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
SuvdOdbileg

I got verified by using the SheerID but when I press on get student discount it’s showing me a webpage saying: 

“404s and heartbreaks

We couldn't find the page you were looking for. Maybe our FAQ or Community can help?

GO BACK”.

Even when I tried to look at premium plans students premium was not even listed there. I tried students premium spotify on google and it’s directing me to a webpage for me to get verified and it’s the same process all over again. I tried the incognito mode but still getting same webpage saying 404s and heartbreaks error etc. 

**************@gamil.com adlı spotify hesabımdan öğrenciler için 1 ay ücretsiz deneme paketini alamıyorum

SuvdOdbileg

CEE0222C-150C-41B1-B3C2-E889A435BEFC.jpeg

I currently have spotify premium individual and i am trying to change it to premium students. In order for me to change that I have to change my country from Mongolia to Australia since I just came to australia a month ago. I tried updating my payment info but it is not allowing me to put in my Australian bank card details. How can I change my country and update my payment details? 

yggm
I was trying to pay premium with student values but the button redirects for this page https://www.spotify.com/br-pt/student/verification/ which returns error 404 page.
Sayfaya girdiğimde hata veriyor
alensana

same problem for me bubddy need help

when i send muy link to add to my family members, and in the screen said that have a errror and no it´s possible, but i need sed de link to add my family
Kiril
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting these issues to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant teams, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Thanks!

Marcospaulosb21

D213BE28-6BD4-408E-8083-1962B5911222.png

Venuslion

Turkey region same problem