Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Downtime 7th Aug 2024: Issues with Spotify.com services

We've been seeing reports that users are unable to log in to the app, to their account page and to the Web Player. Some users who are already logged in may experience issues with streaming on the Web Player.

Hello everyone,

Good news - this should now be fixed! Make sure to refresh your browser/restart the app, should you still experience issues.

Cheers!

Comments

Hey I tried again to my account you got signed in but there's nothing on the screen shown for all my music and stuff basically I can't get signed in so is there a problem on your guys's end or on mine and is it possible that you guys can delete one of the emails you guys have on file thank you because I'm going to resign up again

It doesn't do anything and doesn't put music on
Karma_091

songs don't turn on, the song just stopped and stopped playing, and not a single song turns on

creepytennis
As of this morning the Spotify Web Player will not play audio in Chrome or Firefox. It was working on Monday. I can see lots of javascript errors in the console but the most pertinent seem to be:

"The Content-Security-Policy directive 'frame-ancestors' does not support the source expression ''"
"Blocked script execution in 'about:blank' because the document's frame is sandboxed and the 'allow-scripts' permission is not set."
"POST https://gew1-spclient.spotify.com/track-playback/v1/devices 503 (Service Unavailable)"

Both browsers are newly updated as of right now. Running on Windows 11.

Is the web player working for anyone right now?
fzak

No such device No such device No such device No such device

Uncaught (in promise) PlayerAPIClientError: No such device.
at qB._awaitResponseWithAck (web-player.cb887bd5.js:1:1181477)

it won't even make me listen to music
fzak

Getting this on trying to play a track

No such device

Uncaught (in promise) PlayerAPIClientError: No such device.
at qB._awaitResponseWithAck (web-player.cb887bd5.js:1:1181477)

tulipansie

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm using Spotify Web, and today it doesn't let me play anything. My queue has also disappeared. On top of that, I can't also enter my playlists because of the play button in the thumbnails. The only thing I can do is use the search. Please help

image (1).jpg
I tried to play music a few minutes ago. It was working fine, but by the third song, it stopped. My payments are up to date, and the network is good. No matter how many times I try to play it, it's not working. I even logged out and signed back in, but the issue persists. I don't know what's going on.
Smithowls
I can log in and see the details of everything but the music won't play on my PC.