Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime April 19th: Content is unplayable. Artists, albums, playlists and podcasts won't load

We've received reports that the content on Spotify is unplayable and artists, albums, playlists and podcasts won't load across all platforms.

This is currently being investigated.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!

Comments
On my laptop songs that were sung by various artists are visible but in a faded grey colour. I can't click on them to play or anything. On my phone, these songs aren't even visible on my playlist.
Rickster3
If i use the web player on my laptop my library of albums will not show and i get the message (something went wrong while loading your albums) this only happens on the web player everything is fine if i use the app on any of my devises have tried clearing cache and signing out then back in but still doesn`t work.
I can't search artist or album. It says something went wrong. I am premium user and android user. Wtf?
Hello, I am utilizing all 3 versions of Spotify, the website version, the iOS version and the Mac OS application version of Spotify. All 3 give me the same result- when I go on my home page it only shows Audiobook and Podcast suggestions. When I search for an artist it shows a couple songs from them with no additional artist info. When I click an artist's name I get 'Something went wrong while loading the artist'.

This is a cross platform, cross application issue. It does not have to do with my internet connection or needing to update the app as this even happens on the standalone website. It almost seems like my account is blacklisted for some reason. What is going on?
yami_no_moribito
Neither can play any podcast nor tap into podcast details and episodes when tapped. Songs playlists from Spotify seem working normally though
ameliamiles2019

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Google Pixel 6

Operating System

Android (most recent, up-to-date)

My Question or Issue

The podcast feature in the app appears to have some issues. When I click over to My Library, the podcasts feature does not appear. When I click on any podcast title to view an episode, I get a message that says "Something is wrong. Try again?" But nothing changes. This happens for every podcast I listen to. Tried reinstalling, no change.

its not working
Hello, I am unable to listen to any podcasts, but I am ableto listen to music. Things I have attempted:
1) logging out and back in
2) uninstall reinstall
3) making surei have auto download on while on cell data
4) clearing cache

Any help would be much appreciated!
Katie
Ams8bd
I have tested this on multiple android devices as well as the open.spotify.com browser app. I've cleared the cache and reinstalled the app with no change. Only podcasts are showing, there is no music. If I go to my library and attempt to load any music playlists it just times out and says it can't find the playlist. Please fix this ASAP.
MoussaultArts

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

MacBook Pro M1- Android phone 2022 model

My Question or Issue

I need to search for albums with Beethoven Symphonies but it only searches for **bleep** pod-casts which I'm not interested in.