Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime April 19th: Content is unplayable. Artists, albums, playlists and podcasts won't load

We've received reports that the content on Spotify is unplayable and artists, albums, playlists and podcasts won't load across all platforms.

This is currently being investigated.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!

Comments
when i type something up in my search bar it only comes up with podcasts and i dont have a button to click under the search bar to change it back to songs
JunkieRockStar

Same here, songs just stopped playing as well..  Seems some artists are "down"

beckaljung

Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

(iPhone 13 and windows computer)

My Question or Issue

Can't search for either artist or songs. Can only see playlists and profiles.

i can't listening anything, my account doesn't work anymore
Wjornan
After scrambling the plan to premium, strange things started happening in the app such as: - deletion of liked songs - not popping up my favorite artists in searches - constantly pops up connection problem - menu got some kind of error it only shows good morning and last playback.
This happens on every application:
-macOS
-iOS
- Tv
when i use search it only comes up with podcasts on both web and the app
budging_budgie

Same issue here. Web player stopped working in the middle of a song and the web page remains empty. Tried reloading and logoff/login without success.

Misterwolf13

All artist pages, albums, playlists and searches aren't working. I've got very few obscure tracks I can actually listen to.

En spotify web no me aparecen playlist, podcast nada solo favoritos pero no se reproduce nada
alforque

Same. No music on home. No music results on search. 

Broken on PC, Windows 11, Chrome, webplayer.

Broken on PC, Windows 11, application.

Broken on Apple, OSX, Chrome, webplayer.

Broken on Apple, OSX, application.

Broken on Android, app. (search still works, but unable to play anything)

Working on Android, though.