Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime April 19th: Content is unplayable. Artists, albums, playlists and podcasts won't load

We've received reports that the content on Spotify is unplayable and artists, albums, playlists and podcasts won't load across all platforms.

This is currently being investigated.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!

Comments
JamaalMLee

All I'm saying is I paid for 30 days of premium service and I can't even use it in the real reason I use this when I'm at work like now and I can't use this product all I'm saying is if you came to my restaurant and we so chicken and you came in and we didn't have chicken that would be an issue there right! My point is I paid for a product my people and I can't use it so hopefully it is an extension on time like I'll get 33 days instead just my 30 days LOL

Jokerboy777

Had the same issue in my iPhone and I gave up because of the constant skipping automatically took over.

officialjhs_yt

Album transitions won't work at all. I have crossfade on by the way.

SergioRLopez

My app is still on the fritz. It goes through playlists all by itself until it stops doing that and actually plays something and the app never plays what I select. Sometimes, my app doesn't play nothing at all whatsoever. Also, it's not possible to connect to any device such as Alexa, although it's already been detected and configured. This problem still persists. What's happening?

Eni
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!