Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime April 19th: Content is unplayable. Artists, albums, playlists and podcasts won't load

We've received reports that the content on Spotify is unplayable and artists, albums, playlists and podcasts won't load across all platforms.

This is currently being investigated.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!

Comments
user12347

Same, No music available for me, only podcasts and user profiles

meguisb
The app (on Android, iOS and desktop) has independently cleared my listening history, my Saved Episodes playlist, my New Episodes playlist, my queue and I can't access my Liked Songs.

I don't know how it happened, but it was just now, when I wasn't on the app momentarily.

Seems like there's an issue with the Spotify-created playlists. Please, how can I get my saved items back?
Daniboi

same issue

When I log in to my account, nothing is available
AmanJain
My Liked Songs is not opening. Please help
the albums in my favorites don't show up, same when searching
After login app just shows “something went wrong”. I’ve fully deleted and reinstalled the app, the Apple TV is on latest version and I’ve restarted the Apple TV as well. App is also latest version.
jeffjones22

Me, too.  Can't even search for an artist

BlackJack4

Just replying to say this isn’t just you I’ve got the exact same issue 

whilliam

Same here!