Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime August 4 2023: Issues with multiple Spotify services

Hey folks,

We're receiving reports of issues with multiple Spotify services -

This is currently being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments

Podcasts froze and cannot use the search function. This issue is across multiple devices - 2 phones and the desktop client — all in iOS ecosystem. Tried deleting and redownloading app to no avail.

jfmaddocks1

I hope you can fix the issue soon. I am unable to do any searches, which is most frustrating as I wanted to do some exploration today into some new genres of music. Impossible to do without the search function.

j47xwh01kketnqnkffdk

can't search for songs (the search engine doesn't work) it shows that it couldn't be found (in iOS)

calrod08

Search is not working-user from OC, CA

rodriguez2317

Search is not working and I tried all the hacks on reinstalled the app updated the app log in log out cleared my cache. 

cgbarros

Seems like it's coming back. I was able to access my payment details page now.

Ameagarichi

I attempted everything to search for a song or anything on Spotify (deleting my cache, logging out, uninstalling the app, shutting down my phone) but to no avail. 

Please get this fixed right away. The offline search is working at the very least.

spidercam

Search is not working for me on the Mac desktop app.

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 8.27.16 AM.png

Spotify app gone from Appstore. When connected to Google cast -volume button doesn't work properly and Spotify is very slow.

ofmovds0rtj8q1cy4v2j

i am not able to search any songs. how can spotify spotify, if i cant search any songs to spotify. this is really aggravating as i was trying to use the app. please fix this soon.