Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime February 28th: General issues with the Spotify website

Hey folks, 

We've received some reports that First-time buyers of Spotify premium are unable to purchase Spotify subscriptions.

EDIT: We can confirm there are general issues with our website and some pages are not loading. The error 504 Gateway Time-out shows up instead.  

This is being investigated

Capture.PNG

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! 

If you're still having trouble, try using a different device. If it is still the same, then make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Novy
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Coliguacho

Yep, I'm having this problem connecting my partner to my recently acquired spotify duo account.

Sneetle

I am also currently having this issue. I canceled my Spotify student subscription so that I could upgrade my Hulu to an ad-free plan. Now I can't renew my Spotify subscription at all.

sparesouls

I'm trying to change my payment method and the account page is sending me to a 504 page.

Chimuka

I’m having this problem too, I’ve been trying to change my plan but I can’t see my plans under account overview..and now it’s giving me the 504 error

Doc2022

Me too...trying to cancel my premium as didn't want to renew it, but can't

FixDownloadPlay

So existing memberships with expiring payment methods will be on the house until such time as those methods can be updated then, yes?

weerkats

I've been paying for premium for years, and all of the sudden today I received an email saying my plan was cancelled. Now I'm running into a "500 Internal Server Error; nginx" Or if I try to use another link to RE sign up, it will say "upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination."

c_dg

@Novy  - I'm trying to cancel a Spotify Premium free trial that expires tomorrow, March 1st. I do NOT want to be charged for a Spotify Premium plan as I don't want to continue with the Premium Plan. Please advise when this issue with the Account Page is resolved so I can make the necessary changes to my Plan. 

Kpsotm

There is also a problem with the download page...