Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime January 26th, 2023: Issues with Spotify.com

Hey! We've received some reports that our website www.spotify.com is presenting some technical difficulties so some of our services like the web player are being affected. Our team is already looking into this. 

Edit: We can confirm that this isn't limited to the Spotify website. The Spotify app on different platforms is also affected.  

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! 

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
waxjock

iPhone X

iOS 16.1.2

App quits playing anything after about 5-6 seconds.

Tried force close, restart, uninstall/reinstall, and then it errored me out (30) on the re-login to the app.

Desktop web player seems to work fine.

Update:  everything seems working as normal now

brianthewise

I've seen a lot of errors about expired JWT tokens on both spotify.com and support.spotify.com

allname

Android app not responding in Australia. The web app working on PC but no longer connects to all Sonos devices. ???

Amayy

Galaxy M21, A51 running Android 12 with OneUI 4.

Spotify for Android 8.8.4.518

Can play songs but suggestions are changed suddenly, cards not showing up in search section, podcats not playing, lyrics not working, cannot see account info in App settings.

x1km_pm9h-k3

Seems to be up and running just fine now on both MacOS Monterey 12.6.3 and my iPhone 12 iOS 16.3 - thanks for gettin' on it!

rodmusicnow

my "recently played" is gone as well, hope this get fixed. [DESKTOP]

BabyEcho0_YT_SP

@rodmusicnow  hey just make a new playlist then it should come back

NilsaM74

Came here because I was having issues with the Android app and webplayer about an hour ago but now seems to be updated and working properly. The "recently played" portion is incorrect and frankly outdated info (I use Spotify for news and podcasts and none of the recent episodes showed up here) but since everything else seems to be up to date when I go to the individual accounts I follow I'm ok with it. I'm just glad to be able to get back on track with my routines. Thank you Spotify...

Now... Can we know WHY/How this happened?

rodmusicnow

@BabyEcho0_YT_SP i did that and it worked!! BIG THANK YOU!!! 

BabyEcho0_YT_SP