Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime March 8th 2022 - General log in issues with the app

Users are currently being logged out of Spotify and unable to log back in. This seems to be affecting mostly the mobile app.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that users now should be able to log back in. If you’re still having issues, try restarting your device and also make sure to check out this Support page. 

If you were able to log in, but can't see your library, it's possible that you logged in on a different account by mistake, so make sure to confirm your main account login details before continuing.

Thanks!

Comments
meowsefisto

OS X 11.6.4
Chrome Version 98.0.4758.109 

AND

Android APP

Spotify Version: 8.7.8.1206

Was logged out.

Cannot login at all. 

ayay11

device: iphone 13 pro max 

logged out and won’t let me back in

MétalHurlant666

Some stuff is fixed for some accounts on some

devices. they’re getting there! Shouldn’t be long now. Jonesin’ for me music! 😆 

zstirtz1

iPhone 10 

can’t sign in and says it doesn’t recognize my login/email

Homanolis

iPhone 11

ios 15.3.1

logged out and unable to reset password

Novy
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that users now should be able to log back in. If you’re still having issues, try restarting your device and also make sure to check out this Support page. 

If you were able to log in, but can't see your library, it's possible that you logged in on a different account by mistake, so make sure to confirm your main account login details before continuing.

Thanks!

charfutch1

Was able to login but ALL of my music is gone and it says I don't have a premium account even though I do and have for over a year. Ah 😞