Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime November 16th: Spotify website and app down

Hey folks!

We've received some reports that the Spotify page isn't working and users are getting an error message when they try to open it. The app is having this issue as well. 

This is currently being investigated by the teams in charge.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while the right teams looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Novy
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

thebanerjees

Any ETA ?

Both Iphone and desktop app can not play any new songs only cache/downloaded songs !

gg_orlandii

works back now!!

When I try to search a song or artist, it tells me something is wrong so I guess that goes into the error message thing.

I'm glad y'all are looking into it! 

gg_orlandii

partially...

oscarrice

The Spotify app won’t let me login for some reason. Tried changing password and retrying but same message comes up

Darius30096

Lol looking into it doesn't sound very specific. Even this forum is crashing. Someone need to employ new staff 😂

EnderCat

Spotify is still not working for me. before I knew what was happening, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it from my phone, now it will not let me back into Spotify no matter how many times I input my username and password.

gg_orlandii

personally I can listen only to the playlist I was listening to before the crash.. I'm unable to access to my other playlist, making researches ecc...

@Darius30096 

I thought I was the only one that had problems with the forum 😅