Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime November 16th: Spotify website and app down

Hey folks!

We've received some reports that the Spotify page isn't working and users are getting an error message when they try to open it. The app is having this issue as well. 

This is currently being investigated by the teams in charge.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while the right teams looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
romainst

The app stopped in the middle of a song and then displayed that every playlist I was trying to open had been deleted by its owner. 

gg_orlandii

Fortunately it was a good playlist by @Luan 😂 (listening to your electronic dance playlist)

Adahlen

I have problem with app and forum

phuxtick

White paging on the app for both OS X Monterey and Windows 11 for me, as well as failing to load on FireCube and Pixel 6 Pro at the moment.

porazonycreeper

The situation's fine... as for now.

martinjh99

Desktop Windows App and Windows Store version says "A firewall maybe blocking Spotify" - Snap version on Linux works fine as does the web player.

romainst

Down detector says it might be linked to a major outage at Google Cloud right now. 

bushcraftbuddy

the phone app just started to work for me

bushcraftbuddy

web app is up!!!

EnderCat

the Spotify version I downloaded onto my computer seems to be working for now but the app on my phone still isn't working.