Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime November 16th: Spotify website and app down

Hey folks!

We've received some reports that the Spotify page isn't working and users are getting an error message when they try to open it. The app is having this issue as well. 

This is currently being investigated by the teams in charge.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while the right teams looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Rodri259-us

Will we be refunded for this month due to this issue? I pay for premium and I cannot hear any songs on my playlist in the app. They keep stopping. If not fixed soon I will have to cancel my subscription and go to Apple Music. 

EvanN1

By the way, while you're fixing it, finally roll the lyrics feature in Europe. I can't stand anymore that no one talks about it, like it was a secret.

diegoborbasilva

MY APP ON THE COMPUTER HAS GONE BACK TO NORMAL

bushcraftbuddy

all fixed!!!!👍

Novy
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks, 

Thanks for your patience while we're investigating this.

Things seem to be working better at the moment. Would you mind letting us know if the website and the app are already working or if you're still having issues?

Also, keep in mind that we're receiving more traffic in the Community page, which could cause it to misbehave as well.

Thanks again! 

It's working for me now!

bushcraftbuddy

i'm still having problems with the computer app but everything else works fine for me 

nevm it all works now!!! yay

porazonycreeper

@Novy
We (or at least just me) are glad for your nice words and thankful towards Spotify for fixing the bug.
As for me, it is working flawless.
How about anyone else: don't be afraid, say what's going on.
Yeah, it's my third comment here. But it's not what matters.

bushcraftbuddy

I was surprised how fast it was fixed    good job Spotify!!

Sveinolsvik

Spotify seems to be Up and Go again!