Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime November 1st, 2022: Web Player not loading

Hey folks, 

We've received some contacts from users who are not able to load the Web Player and the main Spotify website correctly and instead see the following error message:

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect error: 111

This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We're happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! 

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Leluza
upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect error: 111
jimfag

just happened to me pls fix

jannyjanjan
_dhmy

I'm having the same bug too!

I have already:

1. Checked the web API status (at https://status.spotify.dev/) and all seems fine
  2. Cleared cookies
  3. Updated my browser (Chrome)

Still getting the same error message: 

_dhmy_0-1667358160431.png

mmolomby

please fix spotify!

akiram12

yeah it's happening to me too when i try to go on web player it goes on this weird error screen

ImJorshBro

Same here, just happened, pleasee fix

evol2thrust

works on my phone but my daughter is losing her mind cuz all she gets on her chromebook is 

MMazzocchi

I'm receiving a 503 status code from all open.spotify.com endpoints. While personally this is affecting some playlist embeds I use, it seems like it's preventing the web app from opening at all.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

Web (Desktop + Mobile)

Operating System

Firefox Browser

My Question or Issue

open.spotify.com is returning a 502 status code with the following body:

DarkHeart1220

this seems to be a thing that just started up again not but 20 minutes ago and I've been having this issue and seeing a few comments that are saying it's only happening to Chromebooks.