Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime November 1st, 2022: Web Player not loading

Hey folks, 

We've received some contacts from users who are not able to load the Web Player and the main Spotify website correctly and instead see the following error message:

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect error: 111

This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We're happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! 

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
cant1

Still happening

Dishwasher3000

I came onto the spotify website on chrome using my mac but it wont let me into the website and all I see is a white screen with these words at the top of my screen: 

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect error: 111

I dont know what to do so if someone can help me with this error code 111 please let me know because I cannot live without listening to Spotify music.  

ThePriest17

I just started having the same thing pop up. At first I thought it was just my school Chromebook being a pos but now I thing it's something a bit more complicated than that. 

Crackedcoffin

Glad I'm not the only one! Happening in both the browser and laptop app 

- Australia 

xchan
MattSuda
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click 👍 VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Thanks again!

Mr_nerd

same here ?:]

spotify plz fix I just wanna listen to meditation music while doing hw 

Same issue 😕

KORG03

No replies or assistance yet?