EXTREME ISSUE!!! LOADING TEXT ONLY

I have no clue what's happening, what's wrong or how to fix this. I reload the page, nothing. I restart my Chromebook, nothing, I clear my cache and my history, nothing. I deleted all my extensions, nothing. Somebody haaaaaaalp!

So after logging in on the community site, it's just loading to a white screen, and I've done all that I mentioned before, AGAIN, to nothing, AGAIN

UPDATE: Idk what happened, it fixed itself... 😕

Screenshot 2018-02-14 at 10.08.26 AM.png
Screenshot 2018-02-14 at 10.45.49 AM.png

Hey @KyleLWS!

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Julian
Status changed to: Need more info

Hi @KyleLWS, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We had a hiccup a few days ago with our webplayer, but it should be working fine now. Can you give it another try?

If you're still unable to access the webplayer, restart your device and try to open it again from a Google Chrome incognito window if possible. If the issue continues, let us know the device and operating system you're using. Also, we'd like to know if you're using a private Internet connection at your home, or if this happens somewhere else (school, work...).

Keep us posted.

ZullyB
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @KyleLWS!

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Related Issues