Embed Playlist Code in an Email

I am trying to embed the code for a playlist in an email. It initially appears, but then it disappears. I am using mailchimp. Has anyone else had this problem? Do I just have to use a link instead?

Thanks!

Hey @C_M_K! Thanks for letting me know about this!

That's not cool! I've taken a look and right now it's not possible to embed playlists in emails. I recommend you to include a link to the playlist you'd like to share. If there's anything else, feel free to give me a shout! :)

Have a great day!

Comments
Huib
Community Legend
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @C_M_K! Thanks for letting me know about this!

That's not cool! I've taken a look and right now it's not possible to embed playlists in emails. I recommend you to include a link to the playlist you'd like to share. If there's anything else, feel free to give me a shout! :)

Have a great day!

jmarris1

I've got exactly the same problem as above.

Trying to attach an embedded playlist to a Mailchimp template, it appears initially in edit and then disappears after save is clicked.

Is this option not available?

JennyBiddle
Casual Listener

Yes, I have the same problem. I want to make it as easy for people to play music without having to click link after link, but it appears that spotify playlists/songs cannot be embedded in emails. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.