Announcements

Error when attempting to redeem Google Nest Mini

Hey folks, 

We're seeing reports about issues with redeeming the Google Nest Mini offer.

The error message "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment." is displayed:

GNM error (redeem).jpg

Status Update: 22nd September 2020

If you're already registered for a Google Nest Mini, it might take some time to receive your confirmation email, depending on availability. The offer had massive demand and we’re currently working with Google to find the best solution possible. We appreciate your patience, we’ll let you know soon.

For those who have already received an email confirming that you've redeemed the offer, click the link provided to order your device or visit http://www.spotify.com/claim-google/redeem

Thanks to all users who expressed their interest! Keep an eye on the Google Store and Spotify.com for more deals and promotional offers. 

Note: New registrations for a Google Nest Mini are now closed both in UK and Canada. Customers who have already registered will still be able to redeem their code.

Comments
Visitor

Plan

Premium (standard, paying full price)

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Samsung galaxy S10 / Microsoft surface pro

Operating System

Android / Windows

My Question or Issue

Despite being eligible, after having pressed to link my Google and Spotify account it says ''We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.''

Capture.JPG
Visitor
I'm getting the same. I was on the three months free trial but opted to pay the £10 a month now, coming out of my trial just so I could get the Google Nest, and now it's not allowing me to.
Visitor
Yeah it's really bugging me, seems like the issue started around 10mins ago 😕

Plan

Premium

Country

uk

Device

Microsoft Surface

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I tried to redeem the free Google Nest Mini, however every time I go to link my account the message appears: "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment".

Any ideas? I havent received the email yet.

Visitor

I'm wondering if maybe the stock has ran out. I hope there will be a restock, especially as I came out of my free trial early.

Visitor

Same

Exactly the same. Only bought a sub because of the free google nest mini "to all premium subscribers". Disgusting practice. Never again.

Visitor

Guys, there is still hope! After refreshing tons it let me through! Good luck 🙂

Visitor
Mine just worked too after a few refreshes, thanks for the tip!
Visitor

Yeah I'm not able to claim it either, getting the exact same message!

Related Issues