Announcements

Error when trying to respond to others

So I will respond to like one or two posts before I am given the image below on anything I try to post. I am a Roadie so I have no CAPATCHA and my private messaging to people works, but for some reason when I try to respond I get that message nothing is highlighted and I've looking for a solution, but haven't found anything. Me trying to upload isn't even working, but maybe once I wait an hour it will. This problem is from chrome and Im using internet explorer to post this issue.

sdfsf.JPG
Capture.JPG

Hey there.

We haven't had any activity in this thread for a while, so we'll be closing this thread for now. 

If you ever need us again, just give us a shout. We're always here to help.

Comments
phan_times

First post sorry for the bad snaps

Hubo
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @phan_times, thanks for reporting this!

That's not cool! Since posting does work in Internet Explorer, this issue might be browser-related. Could you try to clear Chrome's cache and cookies? That might help here. Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have an awesome day!

phan_times

Yeah it is very odd. It works for like a few posts, but once I get an error on something such as forgetting to take off an accent, cause I try to help those in other languages then it will not work at all. So then I have to clear as you said all my cache and cookies then it will work again. Thank you it is just really weird.

Alfredo

Hey @phan_times!

Thanks for all the info you've sent us.

Just to confirm, if you wait for a few minutes after the error comes up, are you able to send the reply? Also, is it happening on a specific board or any thread behaves the same?

Keep us posted.

phan_times

Yeah after I wait about 25-30 min it works again super strange. Once it is glitched it wont let me respond on anything.

SergioDavid

Thanks for letting us know.

Did clearing your cache and cookies clear this issue up? If not, try using an incognito window to see if the issue persists.

We'll be right here waiting for an update. 

SergioDavid
Status changed to: Closed

Hey there.

We haven't had any activity in this thread for a while, so we'll be closing this thread for now. 

If you ever need us again, just give us a shout. We're always here to help.

Env: prod