Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Login - Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try aga

I have premium, I am currently using this free account to post as I cannot login!

Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later.

Thanks for the information!

It's great to hear that you'll be able to fix it with the solution that was posted. We're closing this thread for now, but feel free to create a new one if you need further assistance.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
hans-jürgen

@Aimee_T: Interestingly, Deezer has the same problem with accounts created with a Facebook login trying to log into their desktop app, see this thread:

https://en.deezercommunity.com/get-started-14/desktop-app-login-with-facebook-says-login-error-there...

They say it happens with Chrome (Opera is using the same browser engine as Chrome), and Facebook is aware of it and trying to fix it.

wikes82

Had same problem earlier, and I fixed it using tribble solution. His solution works

Aimee_T
Status changed to: Fixed

Thanks for the information!

It's great to hear that you'll be able to fix it with the solution that was posted. We're closing this thread for now, but feel free to create a new one if you need further assistance.

Have a nice day 🙂