Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Facebook][Spotify] Showing wrong tracks

Thread: 241060

Description

Two seemingly related issues:

Facebook doesn't show the track that was actually played

When copying and pasting a track URI from Spotify the pasted track is not what was copied in Spotify.

Additional information

From the original thread:

"When I listen to music it shows music I don't even listen to... It's pretty odd o-o
I've found one track in particular that is reading wrongPhilter – The Protagonist which is reading as Groove Armada – My Friend.

I also know a lot of friends music has been doing the same. It's really odd o-o"

More screenshots are also available in the original thread.

Updates

2013-01-10: Added information that it might not only be Facebook; rather Spotify providing wrong info for played/copied tracks

2013-03-05: This was resolved.

--

When posting in this forum please make sure you have read these guidelines.

Comments
Peter__

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You can report any content errors/issues such as these directly to the Spotify content team using the instructions outlined in this topic. Once you have submitted a query, the content team will investigate and then pass any needed details over to the record label to request a correction/change if needed (so it can take some time unfortunately!). 

bobbbperrymusic

I got my spotify back after racist criminals that have been harraing me the whole time made an attempt to shut down my computer . i am having a real problem that I,ve been trying to get Spotify to do is to corect the block I have on sending my friends chposen music on face book . Please Spotify this is one of my features that I am being denide because of some racist criminals . Please look into this because I am paying for this feature . I believe these racist criminals are blocking that feature..

bobbbperrymusic

I got my spotify back after racist criminals that have been harraing me the whole time made an attempt to shut down my computer . i am having a real problem that I,ve been trying to get Spotify to do is to corect the block I have on sending my friends chposen music on face book . Please Spotify this is one of my features that I am being denide because of some racist criminals . Please look into this because I am paying for this feature . I believe these racist criminals are blocking that feature.. IP address of the hacker that facebook caught tryin to hack into my computer Lives in Richardson Texas . It is IP=2602;306;503;FOOO;d468;5e82;8387;bdaf...this is one of the hackers that keep hacking into my computer. I sure wise I could get my hands on him...

Fiyol

Some songs are not appropriate, even in some cases they are not the same artist

spotify: track: 3PYYYTCLCNkAxWZ5NsueNF

Peter__
Status changed to: Fixed

dsotzin

On Amos Lee's album Last Days at the Lodge, tracks 8 and 9 are switched. Track 8 is titled Jails & Bombs, but should be titled Kid. Track 9 is titled Kid, but should be titled Jails & Bombs.

victorzani

Boa tarde,
Há algumas faixas com erro no Spotify.
No álbum "Saudade do Brasil" da cantora Elis Regina, há dois títulos que não seguem a faixa original. Certamente foram trocadas por engano. São elas: Faixa 11- Presidente Bossa Nova e Faixa 13- Onze fitas.
Agradeço desde já 😉

nlytrn

wrong names

kingkikapu69

A track name is listed incorrectly on Feist's album Let It Die.

Track #9 is listed as Sacred Heart. The actual song name is Secret Heart.

amautifect

I am having a similar problem but it's not with sharing it's just showing a song that's not on any of my lists whenever I stop listening or just during, it's always the same song, my mom has access to my account but she doesn't listen to that song either. It's really strange.