Facebook share user preference not applied to notification

I would very much like it if I didn't have to continuously click to say I don't want to share my activity on Facebook. If this nag could be turned off once the user has made a preference that would be smashing. The preference is stored in the application preferences, so perhaps you could use this to control the display of the notification, rather than keep asking the same question?

This has persisted in every release since you released the feature. I am using windows 10 latest updates (although it has occured on every version since you released the facebook share feature). I am also using the latest Spotify release.

Maybe you could test and confirm, set your user preference to say don't share to facebook then close and reopen, maybe wait a day, I'm not sure on the interval in which the notification is displayed.

Hey @mcinnes01, welcome to the Community!

We'll definitely be passing your feedback on this to the right team. 

If you need help with anything else, feel free to let us know. We're always here to help 🙂

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey @mcinnes01, welcome to the Community!

We'll definitely be passing your feedback on this to the right team. 

If you need help with anything else, feel free to let us know. We're always here to help 🙂