Family Premium/Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Computer, Iphone and android.

Operating System

Windows 10, Iphone 6S and Oneplus5

My Question or Issue

Family Mix! Doesn't show up on my spotify or my partner's Spotify. We have tried, computer and cellphone neither can find Family Mix!
Please do NOT link me to https://support.spotify.com/se/account_payment_help/premium_for_family/family-mix/ (That page does not tell me how to find my family mix playlist when its not existing.)

Thank you.

spotify.png

Hey everyone,

We know this was reported a long time ago and we set its status to Not Right Now, because it wasn't something we could resolve immediately, but it hasn't been forgotten.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thank you all once more for your patience on this one.

Take care!

Comments
souzacl
Visitor
Olá,

Tenho o mesmo problema.

Minhas informações:

• Dispositivos que você normalmente usa para acessar o Spotify (Celular e Computador, por exemplo)
Celular
Notebook
  • Marca e Modelo dos dispositivos
Iphone Xr
Samsung NP500R5M-XW2BR
  • Versão do Sistema Operacional dos dispositivos
IOS 14.5
Windows 10 Home Single Language - versão 2004 - compilação SO 19041.928

• Versão do Aplicativo Spotify Music em ambos os dispositivos
1.1.58.820.g2ae50076 (Versão da Microsoft Store)
  • Ah! Só por desencargo de consciência, confirma pra gente também se sua parceira recebe a mesma mensagem de erro, pode ser? Esta é uma parte muito importante para que a gente possa investigar apropriadamente.
Em seus aplicativos ela não recebe esta mensagem, visto que aparece apenas na tela do administrador. Mas de modo semelhante a mim, a pasta Duo Mix não é exibida em seu aplicativo.

Daniel227
Music Fan

Hi, i have the same problem.

In android app: 

Daniel227_0-1631883873614.png

on https://www.spotify.com/pl/account/family/

Daniel227_1-1631883926279.png

When i try to do this on a mobile device i got an error: oops something went wrong.

Three months ago I changed my family plan because I moved. I used to be part of the family. Now I am the owner of the plan.

The same problem i have on android, iphone and webpage

How to fix it?

Premium feature is broken!

I can see that the problem has not been fixed in two years.
Sad. 😞

The problem is with api. When I'm logged into my account, url: https://www.spotify.com/api/home-mix/settings/v1/me/
returns error 400.
Please pass this on to the developers. I can enter my user id to check the problem.

Daniel227
Music Fan

Will the problem be resolved someday?
Has anyone from the development department checked the above information?

Alex
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey everyone,

We know this was reported a long time ago and we set its status to Not Right Now, because it wasn't something we could resolve immediately, but it hasn't been forgotten.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thank you all once more for your patience on this one.

Take care!

Related Issues