Family account - user aliases are missing

Having family members on my account, I needed to ensure that they all have an alias so that I can adjust in future.

Recently I've tried to see which family member is actively using my account, but the only name displayed is my Dad. All of the other aliases are blank. 

I've seen them before, but they're disappeared and I have the only admin login.

At first I thought it may be a browser incompatability, but I've tried several and all of them provide the same result.

I realise that I may have also posted this to the wrong group, sorry if that is the case.

sp1.png

Hey @reverentmac,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Comments
Julian
Status changed to: Need more info

Hi @reverentmac, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If the other users of your plan have the Premium service active at the moment, you should be able to see them from your account page. In this case, can you try to manage your Family subscription again here? This time, we'd like you to try from a Google Chrome incognito window. If you see the same, try one more time from a different device.

Let us know if that helps.

Aimee_T
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @reverentmac,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a nice day!

Related Issues