Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free users on iOS unable to tap "and more" to open list of tracks on playlists

We're receiving contacts from users on iOS, who are using the free experience of  Spotify and are unable to tap "and more" to see the list of tracks when viewing a playlist. So far, this seems to not be affecting Android users or users with Premium subscriptions.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still experiencing this, it'd also be great to wait until the 17th of March, as we're always testing things and everything should be working stably by then.

Thanks!

Comments
danieleweitz

Only my own playlists. Thank you!

danieleweitz

This is happening on my own playlists. I have the free subscription, I’m located in the US, and I have an iPhone 11. Signing out and deleting the app did not fix the issue. 

gracie05

i’m rly frustrated with this. i just wanna see my songs in my playlists!! nothing that i have tried is working!😩

va8gs4dt3b7dlnwhru5i

Everything you said to do is NOT WORKING can you fix it soon because it’s becoming really irritating and nothings working not a clean reinstall or logging in and out it’s not working I’m in free Spotify from the U.S on and iPhone 11

va8gs4dt3b7dlnwhru5i

Plan: Free Spotify

On and IPhone 11 

A clean reinstall is not working, logging in and out isn’t working and turning off my phone isn’t either it’s been like this for 1 day-2days 

Version: 8.7.4

lilysmith

if you sign out and sign back in twice it starts working again

zurioma

logging out and logging back in twice back to back worked for me!

urmomlol

i did the clean reinstall and then logged out of my account twice and it worked #literalslay

gracie05
this did not work for me sadly 😩
nayumara

I did a clean reinstall then logged out 3 times in a row and things seem to be working now for me! good luck everyone