Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free users on iOS unable to tap "and more" to open list of tracks on playlists

We're receiving contacts from users on iOS, who are using the free experience of  Spotify and are unable to tap "and more" to see the list of tracks when viewing a playlist. So far, this seems to not be affecting Android users or users with Premium subscriptions.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still experiencing this, it'd also be great to wait until the 17th of March, as we're always testing things and everything should be working stably by then.

Thanks!

Comments
Geniie

It works again! Thank you so much Spotify!

Mario
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still experiencing this, it'd also be great to wait until the 17th of March, as we're always testing things and everything should be working stably by then.

Thanks!

gracie05

@Mario thanks so much! it woks now!

RoseP1961

I'm trying to get my wife's music to play after I paid her subscription for premium. No luck cuz it's playing sample music only. Can anyone help??

ValentinBarrera

Plan

Free

Country

Uruguay

Device

Galaxy S20 FE

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

Pretty much the same issue described in this post: https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/SONGS-WON-T-SHOW/td-p/4894254 ... with the difference being I'm and android user.
The "and more" button just doesn't work, but when I have spotify open in my desktop, it links and then it automatically shows me the list of songs.

Already tried reinstalling but nothing changed

Screenshots for more context below 

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-19 at 21.02.16 2 - copia.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2022-11-19 at 21.02.16 - copia.jpg
ValentinBarrera

Might have posted in a wrong section 😅

When i go to a album i want to see the track listings on that album but the "and more" button does nothing - how can i see track listings ?

My Question or Issue