Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free users on iOS unable to tap "and more" to open list of tracks on playlists

We're receiving contacts from users on iOS, who are using the free experience of  Spotify and are unable to tap "and more" to see the list of tracks when viewing a playlist. So far, this seems to not be affecting Android users or users with Premium subscriptions.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still experiencing this, it'd also be great to wait until the 17th of March, as we're always testing things and everything should be working stably by then.

Thanks!

Comments
rayflvvrs

This is happening to me too, not sure why, I haven't seen anyone talk about it yet, although I've talked with 2 other spotify free users and it is happening to them too. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, logging in and out but nothing seems to work. I hope this gets solved soon because it's incredibly infuriating.

jasmineisscared

hello, this issue started happening after the latest update, 8.7.4 (also about 2 or 3 days ago)

down below is a screenshot of the part of the playlist that i'm referring to, the part that won't open

jasmineisscared_0-1644873343185.png

Kiril
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, after making a clean reinstall first, then make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Could you also make sure to provide us with the following info, if you haven’t already:

• Your country;
  • Your type of subscription;
  • Your device (make, model, and OS version);
  • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
  • Is it happening on your own playlists only or on followed playlists as well?
  • Is it also happening in the information section of podcasts?

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

rayflvvrs

I’ve had the same exact issue, I’m on iphone Xr, IOS 15.3.1, I deleted it, reinstalled it, did a clean reinstall, logged out, logged back in, nothing worked. The “and more” button simply isn’t working for my or other’s playlists. please fix this issue, it’s extremely bothersome and it’s frustrating enough to make me want to switch music apps. My listening plan is free, I’m from Romania. 

gracie05

My country: The USA

I have a free subscription.

I have an iPhone SE2 with the newest IOS update.

I'm having the same problem with not being able to see my songs on my spotify playlists. I've tried logging out and then back in a few times. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app. None of this worked. It has been happening to every playlist that I have in my library. It started happening yesterday.(2/14/22.)

jaden_2

this was happening to me as well! i tried everything but someone commented to log out then log back in two times in a row and it fixed my problem! i hope this can help some of y’all 

Calamitous

America

free

iphone 8, software version 15.2.1

i have done a clean reinstall, signed out and back in, restarted my phone, refreshed the app, and more. 
I do not know about the last two questions due to the fact that I only really listen to my own playlists and have stopped listening to podcasts. 

antalves

This is an absolute outrage. The people at Spotify should be ashamed of themselves. I can no longer access playlists from 4th grade that I have had saved. 

saramalleo

Same this is happening to me. I hate not being able to see the songs I have in my playlists. Please help !!

colinrei
Yessssss, this worked. Signing out and signing back in did it. Thank you!