Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free users on iOS unable to tap "and more" to open list of tracks on playlists

We're receiving contacts from users on iOS, who are using the free experience of  Spotify and are unable to tap "and more" to see the list of tracks when viewing a playlist. So far, this seems to not be affecting Android users or users with Premium subscriptions.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still experiencing this, it'd also be great to wait until the 17th of March, as we're always testing things and everything should be working stably by then.

Thanks!

Comments

This is awful 😞 I just want to see my songs and I can’t. I’ve resigned in, deleted it and got it back, clean reinstall and powered off my phone and turned it back on. I worked so hard on my playlist makes me want to cry 

subscription: Free

devise: IOS iPhone 12 

All playlist

gracie05
same here!! i have 135 playlists and i rly rly need this to be fixed🥺
gracie05

will a clean reinstall delete my playlists? because i rly don’t want that to happen

@gracie05  it wont delete anything 

gracie05

ok thanks! i tried a clean reinstall and it still didn’t work. 😔😔😔

@gracie05  Same 😭

Wolidid

I am also experiencing this.

Sub: Free
Phone: iPhone 12, 

iPhone Software V: 15.1.1

To note, I have always had issues with the ‘And more’ button outside of my own playlists, specifically when searching specific songs and attempting to hit ‘and more’ to view other songs by the artist. Now it doesn’t work at all.

Same issues as others, unable to access playlist and cannot delete songs since I can’t see it.

yer_daddy

Has anyone ever solved this problem? I’m also dealing with this and I’ve tried everything to get back my ‘and more’ option, but nothing has worked. I think this problem has been happening for some people for a long time, so has anyone tried doing anything to fix it? I just seems nothing has come out of all of this. I hope this does get resolved though 🙏🙏🙏

gracie05

@yer_daddy  it hasn’t been resolved for me yet. it’s been over 48 hours since i haven’t been able to click the “and more” button. i rly hope it gets fixed soon…it’s getting rly frustrating 😖

chino253

Hi there! I have the same problem like all people in this thread.
But my problem comes with Spotify app in MacOS Monterey 12.2.1
Spotify for macOS (Apple Silicon) 1.1.78.765.g5ea20b00

My Queue list is not appearing and I can't add any podcast or song to that list.

Thanks!!