Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free users on iOS unable to tap "and more" to open list of tracks on playlists

We're receiving contacts from users on iOS, who are using the free experience of  Spotify and are unable to tap "and more" to see the list of tracks when viewing a playlist. So far, this seems to not be affecting Android users or users with Premium subscriptions.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still experiencing this, it'd also be great to wait until the 17th of March, as we're always testing things and everything should be working stably by then.

Thanks!

Comments
KyrotheGyro

Issue is fixed after logging out and logging back in (only once is needed)

Issue returns after fully closing app and reopening (swiping up the app on iPhone)

222hf3awtsqpv6nvy4hf

I’ve had the same issue as everyone else here for about 2-3 weeks. I’m in Australia, free subscription, iPhone XR. I used to be able to tap “add more”, and then I could see the list of my songs and then remove any I wanted to. I’ve tried cleaning the cache, then offloading the app, deleting the app, reinstalling and the same issue persists. I logged into my Spotify account on an Android phone and this problem does NOT exist. I also logged into my account on a PC and I have NO problem. My mother has also recently encountered the same issue with her Spotify account on her iPhone 11 (also free subscription). When will this issue be resolved or have access to this feature as we did in the past?

Jacob56

I’m on IPhone 11 and currently on the free subscription, I’ve tried every way to fix this and I tried to make a clean reinstall and it did work but than later in the day it went back to me not being able to press the “and more” button again.

Jacob56

I’m on IPhone 11 and currently on the free subscription, I’ve tried every way to fix this and I tried to make a clean reinstall and it did work but than later in the day it went back to me not being able to press the “and more” button again.

DaniB18

Portugal. Free account. IPhone Xr, recently updated to IOS 15.3.1. Cannot see what’s on my and other people’s playlists everytime I click “and more” . I’ve already cleaned the cache, uninstalled the app and installed again and still doesn’t work . 

lilysmith

started working again - thank you spotify!

31pv3cfyj3sibckrwocl

yessss it works thank u so much im so happy !!!!

bigdilfenergy

it started working fully!!! thank u!

jess111ee

wait I’m in the UK and I think it’s started working again!!!! I was thinking of switching but I’m so so happy, I hope it stays working :))

kamihernn

it finally works im so happy !!!!